The 80s Cruise aims to make your journey back in time as easy as possible. From nearby airports, shuttle service and discounted hotels, our party planners provide you with the necessary information for seamless travel all the way to the ship.
Unless you reside near Port Canaveral, we recommend guests arrive the day prior to the cruise. The day of disembarkation, March 12, 2022, the ship is scheduled to arrive back in Port Canaveral at 7:00AM EST. Due to the time it takes to clear Customs and Immigration it is difficult to estimate the exact time you will be able to depart the ship. To be safe, we do not recommend any flights scheduled prior to 11:00AM EST.
FROM ORLANDO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (MCO) – Orlando International Airport, one of the busiest airports in Florida, is located about 45 minutes west of Port Canaveral and located near major Orlando attractions. Please note: This route contains tolls.
FROM ORLANDO MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (MLB) – Located 25 miles (40 minutes) south of Port Canaveral, the Melbourne International Airport is the closest airport in distance to Port Canaveral. However, the commute to your cruise terminal will likely be longer than traveling from the Orlando Airport due to local traffic.
FROM ORLANDO SANFORD INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (SFB) – The Sanford International Airport, a smaller, less crowded option than the Orlando Airport, is approximately 1 hour northwest of Port Canaveral. Although this airport is the farthest from Port Canaveral, you can find some of the cheapest airfare here. Just be sure to weigh flight savings with transportation costs to find the best value. Please note: This route contains tolls.
At The Port
SOLD OUT!! Additional rooms may be available to book but the special rate for our guests is currently sold out. You can reach the Radisson Cape Canaveral direct at 321-868-6573 or the Radisson Central Reservationists at 800-333-3333.
SpringHill Suites Cape
Canaveral Cocoa Beach
SOLD OUT!! Additional rooms may be available to book but the special rate for our guests is currently sold out. You can reach the SpringHill Suites Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach direct at 321-878-3200 or the Marriott Central Reservationists at 888-236-2427.
- Arrive at least 1 day prior to our sail dates – planes can and do get delayed and we certainly don’t want you to miss the SAILAWAY PARTY!
- Information regarding transportation from the Pre-Cruise Hotel to Port Canaveral will be made available soon – stay tuned!
- To book an accessible room please call the hotel directly or select ACCESSIBLE under the booking preferences while making a reservation online.
- We encourage you to make your reservation by phone if you’d like to extend your stay with the special rate.
- We expect these hotels to fill up fast, so don’t wait too long!
- Review the FAQS to view more details regarding recommended flight times and more.